Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.90+ AU $8.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionMary Miller is an outcast, believed by some to have occult powers, and is the mother of a bastard son, Sandy. Mary finds herself caught up in a faltering affair with a local schoolteacher while Sandy falls in love with a strange gypsy girl. As the action moves towards a tense and unexpected climax, both mother and son are forced to come to terms with the past, in the growing kwledge that their small dramas are being played out against a much larger canvas, a drama glimpsed only in symbols and flickering images - of decay and regrowth, of fire and water - of the flood.
- Author BiographyIan Rankin was born in the Kingdom of Fife in 1960. In 1997 he was awarded the Macallan Gold Dagger for Fiction for Black and Blue. His subsequent Rebus novels have all been international bestsellers. He lives with his wife and two sons in Edinburgh. In 2003, Ian received an OBE for his services to literature.
- Author(s)Ian Rankin
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date13/06/2008
- Weight335 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementExport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.