All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionCome back to Florabama, Alabama, in this heartwarming New York Times bestseller for a magical and surprising tour of [the] Deep South (Pat Conroy) We've been screwed blue and tattooed, quips Hilly Pruitt, upon hearing the news of Cherished Lady Lingerie's closing. Now unemployed, Hilly and the rest of the ex-bra seamstresses land in the Displaced Homemakers Program at Florabama's podunk community college. There they unexpectedly join forces with Bonnie Duke Cullman, an Atlanta society wife who's been downsized out of her marriage, and together they embark on a midlife survival course that will transform them all. Beautifully repackaged, Lois Battle's funny, heartfelt, and poignant vel will utterly enchant readers with its rich tapestry of unforgettable female friendships.
- Author BiographyLois Battle's seven novels include Bed and Breakfast, Storyville, War Brides, and A Habit of the Blood, (all Penguin). She lives in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Lois Battle
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.