All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more adults and older children are turning to colouring; a hobby that is stalgic, creative and therapeutic all at the same time. The Flower Colouring Book provide beautiful floral designs to colour that are a step beyond children's favourites. The paper is perfect for colouring using marker pens, coloured pencils, crayons or paints, and the designs are printed on just one side of the paper to avoid show-through. There are small, simple motifs that are perfect for colouring in when you have just a few minutes to spare, as well as more absorbing projects for when you have more time. At the front of the book are some ready-coloured images to inspire you, and if you want to colour a favourite image again, they can all be downloaded as PDFs from our website www.searchpress.com. Those who prefer to work onscreen can scan the images from the book and use their favourite software to colour them. Whether you colour for relaxation or wish to incorporate the pictures into larger, more creative projects, there is something for everyone in this beautiful book. Note: The designs used in this book were previously published as Garden Flower Designs, in the Design Source Book series (published by Search Press, 2004).
- Author BiographyPolly Pinder studied graphics at Leeds Art College. Her first job was with a Yorkshire newspaper, and she subsequently worked as a lecturer in graphic design at Wakefield District College. She has written and illustrated a number of books on a variety of other subjects including cake decoration and growing herbs, papermaking and paper crafts. Her illustrations in Muck and Magic were commended when that book won the 1993 Sir Peter Kent Conservation Book Prize. She has also designed bed linen and wallpapers, and the graphics for a wallpaper book based on newly-discovered eighteenth-century wallpapers.
- Author(s)Polly Pinder
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note16 colour; 66 black & white
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.