All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Allen returns to his home town after the death of his alcoholic, abusive father. He has been gone nearly 20 years and has become a successful writer, but with major addiction problems of his own. Now he struggles to make amends with his careworn sister and alcoholic younger brother - and, perhaps, to pick up the pieces of his teenage love affair with Jesse. But Jessie tired of waiting for letters that ceased to come, and has been married for six years. At what cost might their love be rekindled? In searching for a love long abandoned, they discover redemptive healing. An exquisitely written, passionate and thoughtful vel, a classic love story framing deeper themes of mortality and passing time, the true nature of faith, and the delicate balance of human relationships.
- Author BiographyJim Robinson is an award-winning singer / songwriter whose songs have been recorded by many country, Christian and rock musicians. He also works as a professional recovery counsellor in Nashville, TN. He and his wife Teresa have two children.
- Author(s)James E. Robinson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.