All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique colouring and craft title lets you mix and match an exciting range of colour palettes to create 10 intricate and beautiful patterns all inspired by nature. From poppy patterns and rose motifs to delicate dahlias and stunning sunflowers, The Flowers Colouring & Craft Book is a brilliant way to colour and create vintage patterns and designs that will inspire your own creative craftwork.
- Author BiographyAn experienced magazine journalist, Lisa Hughes has written about design and women's interests for a range of publications, including interiors and supermarket magazines. A keen crafter who loves colour and pattern, she also runs an online vintage business, collects old paint-by-number pictures and lives in north London. Patricia Moffett is an illustrator and designer working in her studio in Snowdonia, north Wales. She has worked creatively on many successful books and has more than 30 years' experience in publishing. Intricate pattern and detail are an ongoing theme in her work.
- Author(s)Lisa Hughes
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia Moffett
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.