All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete fly fishing guide to Colorado's second largest wilderness area. Each chapter covers a section of the river and provides information on access, parking, seasons, hatches, recommended equipment, and fly patterns.
- Author BiographyAl Marlowe, freelance writer and photographer for outdoor recreation publications, is a member of the Rocky Mountain Outdoor Writers and Photographers. He has been published in American Angler ; American Survival Guide ; Arkansas Outdoors ; Backpacker ; Bird Dog News ; Colorado Dept. of Natural Resources; Colorado Outdoors ; National Wildlife Federation ; Rocky Mountain Game & Fish ; Rocky Mountain Streamside ; and Western Outdoors.
- Author(s)Al Marlowe
- PublisherGraphic Arts Center Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Northwest Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.