All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy living means looking after ourselves and our environment, preventing diseases and following good health and hygiene rules. Living Health readers focus on important health topics worldwide. Each book contains a story followed by a factfile of information and actvities, all based on a health theme. The series is graded into four language levels, with controlled language in both the story and fact file.;This book tells the tale of the flying elephant. What can Amos, Gina and Musa do that is fun? They decide to make a kite. Gina wants a kite in the shape of an eagle. The two boys are keen on the idea of an elephent kite. Where can they play safely with their kites? The accompanying factfile - playing safely - shows children how to keep safe when they play. It shows the dangers they might encounter and encourages them to be considerate to other people.
- Author(s)Anthony Johnson
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication10/09/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiving Health S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Weight83 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.