Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster invaluable workflow tips that will allow you to tap into the full power of Final Cut Pro X and achieve results quickly, regardless of your skill level. Rick Young's Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X, Second Edition is the ultimate mentor for getting up and running with Apple's professional editing software. In this step-by-step, full-color guide, Young clearly explains the key concepts and vital kwledge you need to edit your project from start to finish, providing clear, time-saving instruction on producing and outputting using Final Cut Pro X. This new edition has been updated to include: * A thorough introduction to Final Cut Pro X and the philosophy by which the software works * Coverage of the complete postproduction process, including setup, importing, editing, audio, effects, and output * Additional sections on Multicam Editing, working with Proxies, and effective media management of Libraries * Instruction on encoding, distributing, and archiving your completed projects * A companion website (www.focalpress.com/9781138785533) featuring downloadable video footage that you can edit using the techniques covered in the book Packed with tutorials and real-world examples, The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X, Second Edition will take you through the ins and outs of the software and have you editing and outputting your movies in time! Written for Final Cut Pro X version 10.1.3 and beyond.
- Author BiographyRick Young is Editor for Movie Machine (www.moviemachine.tv), a website devoted to the art and technology of digital filmmaking. Rick is also the Director and Founding Member of the UK Final Cut Pro User Group, an Apple Solutions Expert, and a freelance television director and editor with many years of broadcast experience, including work for the BBC, Sky, ITN, CNBC, and Reuters Additionally, he is a liaison to the US Creative Pro User Groups and the author of the best-selling series The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro.
- Author(s)Rick Young
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.61Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.