All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSexual images saturate today's culture - and children will learn about sex somewhere. But research shows that they want to learn from the parents they trust. Talking about sex doesn't have to be a fear-filled challenge. The Focus on the Family(R) Guide to Talking with Your Kids about Sex shows parents how to talk with confidence to their kids about sex and sexuality. This candid resource is full of the latest information, practical insights, and age-appropriate answers to the questions parents and children ask about sex. Focus on the Family's Physicians Resource Council, along with research from The Medical Institute for Sexual Health provides parents with the tools and empowering encouragement they need in order to communicate more effectively about sex, self-control, and self-respect at every stage of a child's development.
- Author BiographyJ. Thomas Fitch, MD is a retired paediatrician in Texas who practised for over 40 years. He's especially interested in helping parents of adolescents understand how they can help their children avoid risk-taking behaviours. Dr. Fitch previously served as a clinical professor in the department of paediatrics at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio, Texas, and was the president of the Texas Pediatric Society. His is a content editor for Complete Book of Baby and Child Care, a member of Focus on the Family's Physician Resource Council, and has served as the chairman of The Medical Institute's board of directors. David Davis serves as Focus on the Family's Medical Research Analyst, working to provide the ministry with the most accurate and up-to-date medical and health-related content available. David has contributed to a number of Focus books including the Complete Guide to Family Health, Nutrition & Fitness, the Complete Guide to Caring for Aging Loved Ones, and the revised version of the Complete Guide to Baby and Child Care.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJ. Thomas Fitch
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.