All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFolk of the Faraway Tree Joe, Beth and Frannie are fed up when Connie comes to stay - she's so stuck-up and bossy. But they don't let her stop them having fun with their tree-friends Silky, Moon-Face and the Saucepan Man. Together they climb through the cloud at the top of the Faraway Tree and visit the wonderful places there - and Connie learns to behave herself!
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton is one of the best-loved children's authors with over 700 titles published. Aged 27, Enid married Hugh Pollock and moved to London. They had two children, and soon afterwards Enid wrote her first novel, The Adventures of the Wishing-Chair. Throughout the 40s and 50s, Enid wrote books at a colossal pace: adventure stories, mysteries, magical stories, farming stories, stories for younger children, and best-selling series like Malory Towers and Amelia Jane. She is the author of The Famous Five series, The Secret Seven series, The Wishing Chair series, Malory Towers, St Clare's, The Magic Faraway Tree series, Amelia Jane stories and many more! Enid died in 1963. Her stories remain timeless classics, adored throughout the world.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDean & Son
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.