All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that a juicy peach sprayed with pesticides could be triggering your body to store fat? Much of what we're putting into our bodies is either tainted with chemicals or processed to make us gain weight, feel sick, and age before our time. Luckily, Vani Hari--aka the Food Babe--has made it her mission to educate the world about how to live an organic, healthy lifestyle, and how to look and feel fabulous while doing it. Her book presents an easy-to-follow plan to rid your body of toxins, lose weight without counting calories, and restore your natural glow in just 21 days. Including shopping lists, meal plans, and mouthwatering recipes, THE FOOD BABE WAY will empower you to change your food, change your body, and change the world.
- Author BiographyVani Hari is a food activist and the creator of foodbabe.com. In her work, Hari has influenced how food giants like Kraft, Subway, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, and Starbucks create their products, steering them toward more healthful policies. She lives in North Carolina and travels around the world to speak about health and food awareness.
- Author(s)Vani Hari
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight332 g
- Width212 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Introduction byDr. Mark Hyman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.