All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally rewned chef Neil Perry's classic The Food I Love presents home cooking at its very best: simple, seasonal and absolutely delicious. Taking its inspiration from the food of the Mediterranean, this is more than just a book of recipes. It can be used in a variety of ways: readers can simply enjoy the 200 delicious recipes or be inspired by the thousands of suggested food combinations that work together to create superb dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Neil Perry also provides straightforward advice on everything from how to hold a cook's knife to trussing chicken and filleting fish. Full of the enthusiasm and joy that comes from creating wonderful food from great ingredients, The Food I Love is a book designed for the reader to cook with, learn from and delight in many times over.
- Author BiographyNeil Perry is one of Australia's leading and most influential chefs. He has managed several award-winning restaurants, and today concentrates on his flagship brand, the Rockpool Group, which includes Rockpool est. 1989, Rockpool Bar & Grill Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Spice Temple Sydney and Melbourne, Rosetta Ristorante, Melbourne, and The Burger Project in both Sydney's World Square and MLC Centre. Neil has been creating menus for Qantas since 1997, redefining in-flight dining and service; he has his own range of Omega kitchen appliances, and is a television presenter with regular appearances as a judge/mentor on Restaurant Revolution and MasterChef Australia, and on The Lifestyle Channel. He is also the author of nine cookbooks: Good Food, The Food I Love, Rockpool, Simply Asian, Balance & Harmony, Rockpool Bar & Grill, Easy Weekends, Simply Good Food and Spice Temple. Through his involvement in the Starlight Children's Foundation and various other charities, Neil Perry was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in 2013.
- Author(s)Neil Perry
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.