All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.68
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an informative guide to the tastiest destinations in Europe, which blends practical travel information with hand-picked selections of the finest culinary treats that Europe has to offer. Appealing to both food obsessed travellers and travel obsessed foodies, this book presents an outline of the cuisines of 25 European countries, before focussing in on their most exciting gourmet destinations. Picking out local specialities, the most highly-rated farmers' markets, and a selection of the best restaurants for all budgets, this title showcases national dishes and regional delights, with recipes to try when you get back home. With a range of things to do in each destination, from food festivals and events to foodie sights and attractions there are a host of delicious new discoveries to be made, from San Sebastian to Salzburg and from Cornwall to Croatia.
- Author BiographyCara Frost-Sharratt is a freelance food and travel writer based in London. She has written for a number of publications including Time Out and TNT, and she is the author of London's Classic Restaurants, London's Landmarks (both New Holland), and co-author of The Heinz Beanz Book (Hamlyn).
- Author(s)Cara Frost-Sharratt
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.