All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaula Wolfert's name is synymous with revealing the richres of authentic Mediterranean cooking, especially the cuisine of Morocco. In The Food of Morocco, she brings to bear more than forty years of experience of, love of, and original research on the traditional food of that country. The result is the definitive book on Moroccan cuisine, from tender Berber skillet bread to spiced hariria (the classic soup made with lentils and chickpeas), from chicken with tangy preserved lemon and olives to steamed sweet and savoury breast of lamb stuffed with couscous and dates. The recipes are clear and inviting, and infused with the author's unparalleled kwledge of this delicious food. Essays illuminate the essential elements of Moroccan flavour and emphasise the accessibility of once hard-to-find ingredients such as saffron, argan oil and Moroccan cumin seed.
- Author BiographyPaula Wolfert is an expert on Mediterranean food and the multi-award-winning author of nine cookbooks including The Food of Morocco, a labour of love over four decades in the making. She lives in California.
- Author(s)Paula Wolfert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour
- Weight2071 g
- Width220 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.