All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA research chemist named Bensington develops what he calls the Food of the Gods. When it's tested on a farm, the chickens grow to six times their rmal size. Unfortunately, the food works on wasps, earwigs, and even rats! This Large Print Edition is presented in easy-to-read 16 point type.
- Author BiographyH.G. Wells (1866-1946) was an English author best known for his science fiction stories. His work includes The War of the Worlds, The Time Machine, The Invisible Man, The Island of Doctor Moreau, The Food of the Gods, and many others. He also wrote general fiction as well as non-fiction.
- Author(s)H G Wells
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.