All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeries One of The Foodtruck was one of the ratings hits of the year on TV One when it screened in mid 2011. In 2012 it's back for a new season, this time accompanied by a fabulous new cookbook which brings together all the show's host, chef Michael Van de Elzen's, recipes from both series - and more.The absolutely fantastic recipes cover all the meals-on-the-run that New Zealanders love, from burgers and pies, to chicken pieces and pizza. The difference is that Michael's recipes transform these meals from being tasty but unhealthy, fat-laden convenience foods that we feel guilty about to super-tasty, health-giving meals that we do t need to feel guilty about. How does he do it? By replacing the fatty, sugary ingredients with healthy alternatives - without sacrificing taste. This is fast food that you can make at home at less cost and with health worries. Packaged up with eye-popping photography, lots of hints and tips and a breezy style, the book is a delightful kitchen companion, just like the TV show and Michael!
- Author BiographyMichael Van de Elzen is one of New Zealand's best known chefs. After a period working as a chef in the UK, New Zealand-born Van de Elzen returned to New Zealand in the late 1990s, and in 2003 opened the award-winning restaurant Molten, in Mount Eden, Auckland, with his wife Belinda. He is the author of The Molten Cookbook. He has since sold the restaurant and now works as a consultant.
- Author(s)Michael Van de Elzen
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2012
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight675 g
- Width201 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.