All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ideal coaching tool for football coaches. It assists you in getting you the best from your time, resources, equipment, effort and organisation over the season. The Football Coach Season Planner contains match reports, training sessions, tips for a coach's personal development and a team profile tool to help you coach effectively. Each week has a motivational quote or slogan from a famous coach with space for you to put your own practice and training sessions plus your intended learning goals for the players and team. There is also space for two match reports (Sat/midweek), and a section on reflection on your own personal coaching performance and development over each week. The perfect companion for every soccer coach at any level.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Cook is a former professional football player, coach and sports psychologist. He is the former Head of Youth at Liverpool FC and founder of Freeflow Coaching, and author of 101 Youth Football Drills 7-11 and 101 Youth Football Drills 12-16.
- Author(s)Malcolm Cook
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note2 illustrations repeated 43 times throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.