All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past three decades, techlogy has infiltrated our lives so rapidly that few of us have stopped to consider the potential health implications. Yet could the techlogy designed to improve our lives actually be making us sick? Scientists have long believed that there is a link between health problems and radiation from mobile phones, wireless connections, powerlines, and electronic devices. Radiation has been linked to health problems such as depression, fatigue, miscarriages, childhood leukaemia, and even brain tumours. In The Force, Lyn McLean shows us why electropollution is one of the most important health issues of our time. Examining research from around the world, she explains how and why we are all at risk and offers practical, easy-to-understand advice for homeowners, parents, and employees wanting to reduce their exposure at home and in the workplace.
- Author BiographyLyn McLean is the publisher of the quarterly periodical EMR and Health and the author of Watt's the Buzz?
- Author(s)Lyn McLean
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.