All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Forensic Aspects of Poisons introduces students to the basic principles of forensic toxicology and the role of poisons in forensic science. Emphasis is placed on the common drugs and poisons that are encountered by a practicing forensic toxicologist and the approach to determining their medicolegal role in establishing the cause of death and disease. Topics explored include homicide by chemical means, the role of drugs and chemicals in other types of accidental and intentional deaths, and how the interpretation of such cases is utilized in the criminal court setting. An introduction to the basic applied methods of urine drug testing, human performance toxicology, and sports testing is also provided.
- Author(s)Richard Stripp
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleInside Forensic Science S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byLawrence Kobilinsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.