All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErin Gleeson is kwn for her visually stunning, healthy recipes--dishes that are easy eugh to prepare after a long day at work, yet impressive eugh for a party. Her food has always been ideal for entertaining, but w Gleeson offers detailed guidance on hosting casual, yet thoughtful gatherings from start to finish--from the decor and cocktails to the ideal food pairings. In this new book, more than 100 fresh, invative vegetarian recipes are arranged in a series of artfully designed menus, tailored to specific occasions like a summer dinner party, a laid-back brunch or holiday cocktails. Lushly illustrated with hundreds of watercolour drawings and photographs, The Forest Feast Gatherings is an inspiring reference for anyone who wants to share good food with good friends in Erin's irresistible style and the perfect companion to the original.
- Author BiographyErin Gleeson is the author, illustrator and photographer behind the New York Times bestselling cookbook The Forest Feast, The Forest Feast for Kids, and the popular blog. Erin lives in a cabin in the woods in Northern California with her husband and son where she creates simple and delicious vegetarian recipes, inspired by her weekly CSA box.
- Author(s)Erin Gleeson
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.