All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always kws best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to kw about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death? Carrie Ryan lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. You can visit Carrie at www.carrieryan.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Carrie Ryan
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleForest of Hands and Teeth
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.