All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
About this product
- DescriptionHIDDEN FOR TWO CENTURIES. HIS TRIBE WANTS HIM DEAD. HIS BEST FRIEND WANTS HIS HEART. Two things differentiate Vance Welburn from the rest of his college classmates: his loyal to the point of social suicide female best friend and forgetting everything including his own name approximately once a month. Each time Vance loses his memory, his best friend Dovan grows more frustrated. Then they both discover the secret Vance has been keeping even from himself: He's part of a legendary tribe of women said to live in the forests of Poland. They kill all male children. And he and his mother have been on the run for nearly 200 years. Before they kw it, Vance and Dovan are fighting for their lives against this tribe most believe is mythological. Realizing their feelings go deeper than friendship leaves him with a choice: Dovan or destiny?
- Author BiographyCyndy is an author who hates writing about herself, especially in the third person. She's been a barista, a rectory sitter, a computer programmer, a secretary, a tech journalist, and now a freelance writer and editor. Once upon a time, she wrote Twilight fan fiction. She likes chocolate, subtitled movies, sleep, and HP sauce, and dislikes people who don't like to argue and remain friends afterward.
- Author(s)Cyndy Aleo
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.