All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn Paradise, thing is what it seems... THE FORGOTTEN Army Special Agent John Puller is the best there is. A combat veteran, Puller is the man the U.S. Army relies on to investigate the toughest crimes facing the nation. Now he has a new case-but this time, the crime is personal: His aunt has been found dead in Paradise, Florida. A picture-perfect town on Florida's Gulf Coast, Paradise thrives on the wealthy tourists and retirees drawn to its gorgeous weather and beaches. The local police have ruled his aunt's death an unfortunate, tragic accident. But just before she died, she mailed a letter to Puller's father, telling him that beneath its beautiful veneer, Paradise is t all it seems to be. What Puller finds convinces him that his aunt's death was accident . . . and that the palm trees and sandy beaches of Paradise may hide a conspiracy so shocking that some will go to unthinkable lengths to make sure the truth is never revealed.
- Author BiographyDavid Baldacci lives with his family in Virginia. He and his wife have founded the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. He invites you to visit him at www.davidbaldacci.com and his foundation at www.wishyouwellfoundation.org.
- Author(s)David Baldacci
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byRon McLarty,Orlagh Cassidy
- Contained items statement12 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time750
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.