All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Form Book Jumps Annual contains all the results for the 2014-2015 Jumps season in the UK as well as every major European Group race and every foreign event in which a British-trained runner participated. Each race carries a unique comment for each runner and a race comment. A full index shows the race number for every runner. This book is the only title of its kind on the market and has a rich history going back over 70 years. The title has the full resources of the Racing Post Group in building up the extensive data for over 3,000 races and ensuring the presentation of the information is clear, accurate and a pleasure to read. All keen racing enthusiasts will want this title in their racing library, t only as a record of last year, but as a guide for things to come.
- Author BiographyGraham Dench is chief racecourse reporter for the Racing Post and Raceform. Graham is backed up by a team of on-course reporters and office-based analysts who analyse each of the thousands of races which makeup the book and add the added-value to the bare facts.
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRaceform Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byGraham Dench
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.