Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by observatorytower2015
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $27.10+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionCross Sports Book Awards Autobiography of the Year For almost 50 years, Max Mosley has been involved in motor racing, having seen the sport at all levels: as a driver, a team owner (with March) and, between 1993 and 2009, as president of the FIA, motor sport's governing body. In partnership wih Bernie Ecclestone, he helped transform Formula One into a multi-billion-pound global brand. Now, in this fascinating and revealing memoir, Mosley gives a compelling insight into the sport and its most influential figures and biggest stars - it is a book that fan of Formula One can afford t to read. But Mosley's story goes far beyond motor sport, as his life and career have taken him through an extraordinary range of experiences, from being brought up as the son of Oswald and Diana Mosley, who were interned during the war, and having to deal with the taint of the family name; through his vital campaigns for road safety that have helped to save many thousands of lives; and on to the recent intrusions into his private life that led to a famous court case against the Murdoch press. It is a book that sheds new light on events from Formula One through to Ecclestone's controversial donation of a million pounds to the Labour party. It is packed with behind-the-scenes gossip, vital business tips and some hilarious stories.
- Author BiographyMax Mosley was born in 1940, the son of Oswald and Diana Mosley. After graduating from Oxford University, he qualified as a barrister before becoming involved in motor sport, initially as a driver. He then led the March Formula One team before eventually becoming President of the FIA, the governing body of motor sport, a position he held between 1993 and 2009.
- Author(s)Max Mosley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content Note2 x 8pp colour photographs
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.