All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- Description1859. The people of a remote village on the Scottish coast await the arrival of the mysterious Sinclair, for whom Moffat, the local carpenter, is reluctantly building a house. He is persuaded to send his daughter to the mainland to fetch needed tools, but there is a massive storm and she is lost at sea. However, an unkwn man is washed up on the shore, and all the resentments and mutual hostilities of this inward-looking community become - unjustifiably - focused on this 'found man'...With echoes of Ibsen and The Crucible , The Found Man offers a compelling and convincing portrait of a close-knit community divided against itself.
- Author BiographyRiccardo Galgani was born in Glasgow in 1969. His plays include Acts (part of the trilogy, Family) and Green Field: both were staged by the Traverse and published by NHB. He is working on a play for the RSC.
- Author(s)Riccardo Galgani
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Out-of-print date21/10/2009
- Weight80 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.