All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an exposition and critical examination of Collingwood's philosophy of history, in which Collingwood's views are read in the light of his metaphilosophy. Collingwood's philosophy of history is also located in relation to recent and current philosophy. Although the author argues that Collingwood's conception of the subject matter of history may require some revision, he is generally sympathetic to the aims and methods of Collingwood's project. Indeed, the author hopes to demonstrate that these aims and methods are still of great value.
- Author BiographyStephen Leach was awarded a PhD in 2008 for a thesis on 'R.G. Collingwood's Philosophy of History', completed under the supervision of Giuseppina D'Oro, and is currently researching Collingwood's career as an archaeologist.
- Author(s)Stephen Leach
- PublisherImprint Academic
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- Series TitleBritish Idealist Studies, Series 2: Collingwood
- Place of PublicationThorverton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImprint Academic
- Weight806 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.