All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionTRENDS IN LINGUISTICS is a series of books that open new perspectives in our understanding of language. The series publishes state-of-the-art work on core areas of linguistics across theoretical frameworks as well as studies that provide new insights by building bridges to neighbouring fields such as neuroscience and cognitive science. TRENDS IN LINGUISTICS considers itself a forum for cutting-edge research based on solid empirical data on language in its various manifestations, including sign languages. It regards linguistic variation in its synchronic and diachronic dimensions as well as in its social contexts as important sources of insight for a better understanding of the design of linguistic systems and the ecology and evolution of language. TRENDS IN LINGUISTICS publishes mographs and outstanding dissertations as well as edited volumes, which provide the opportunity to address controversial topics from different empirical and theoretical viewpoints. High quality standards are ensured through anymous reviewing.
- Author(s)Philip Baldi
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication22/01/1999
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 117
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 78 black & white tables, 39 schw.-w. Abb., 78 schw.-w. Tab., 26 plates.
- Weight1079 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.