All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1776 the US owed huge sums to foreign creditors and its own citizens but, lacking the power to tax, had means to repay them. This book tells the story of how foreign-born financial specialists - the immigrant founders Hamilton and Gallatin - solved the fiscal crisis and set the nation on a path to long-term ecomic prosperity.
- Author BiographyThomas K. McCraw is Straus Professor of Business History Emeritus at Harvard Business School. His book, Prophets of Regulation, was awarded the 1985 Pulitzer Prize in History.
- Author(s)Thomas K. McCraw
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.