All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Codes of Preaching, John McClure's first book-length treatment of homiletical theory, is a sophisticated and, at times, controversial contribution to the field of homiletics.
- Author BiographyJohn S. McClure is Charles G. Finney Professor of Homiletics and Chair of the Graduate Department of Religion at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. A former president of the Academy of Homiletics, his writings include The Four Codes of Preaching and Claiming Theology in the Pulpit (with Burton Z. Cooper).
- Author(s)John S. McClure
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.