All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- Description<i>The Four Codes of Preaching</i>, John McClure's first book-length treatment of homiletical theory, is a sophisticated and, at times, controversial contribution to the field of homiletics.</p>
- Author BiographyJohn S. McClure is Charles G. Finney Professor of Homiletics and Chair of the Graduate Department of Religion at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. A former president of the Academy of Homiletics, his writings include The Four Codes of Preaching and Claiming Theology in the Pulpit (with Burton Z. Cooper).
- Author(s)John S. McClure
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.