All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt confused about a romantic relationship? Have you ever wondered if you're with the right person? Have you ever had trouble letting go of a past relationship? Have you ever wondered if you should stay or go? If your answer is yes to any of these questions then The Four Factors: Should You Stay, Go or Improve Your Relationship? will help you. Romantic relationships can provide us with some of the most wonderful feelings we'll ever experience. They can also be extremely confusing and make us feel paralyzed and helpless. The Four Factors provides an easy-to-use method to understand whether to stay, whether to go or how to improve your romantic relationship. The purpose of this book is to help you better understand your romantic relationship and how to improve it if you choose to. With this insight about your relationship you can better answer important questions like whether to stay, whether to go or what needs to be worked on to improve the relationship. This book can also be extremely helpful in the aftermath of a relationship that has ended. It can help you better understand why the relationship didn't work, why you should or shouldn't go back and try again, and how to get emotional closure so that you can move forward. You can learn more about the book at http: //thefourfactorsbook.com.
- Author BiographyI'm an entrepreneur and live and work in Palo Alto, CA in the heart of Silicon Valley. My writing style is insightful with a touch of humor. As research for my book The Four Factors I interviewed hundreds of women and men about their relationships and have spent significant time listening to their relationship stories as well as hearing their perspectives on The Four Factors. I've also studied thousands of online dating profiles looking for what really matters in romantic relationships. I believe I bring a fresh perspective and straightforward and easy-to-understand approach to looking at romantic relationships. I have a Ph.D. in engineering from Purdue University.
- Author(s)Ron Gentile Phd
- Date of Publication04/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.