All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Heatons: The Postcard Collection takes the reader on a journey through this fascinating and varied part of Britain. Situated high on a ridge, with paramic views of the Peak District, the Four Heatons have grown into popular residential suburbs, each with its own identity. The area's architecture, parks, open spaces, and leafy, tree-lined streets tell the story of the rise of Victorian and Edwardian affluence, which built the foundations of the vibrant and busy community we kw today. Featuring 180 beautiful postcards showcasing the area's many points of interest, The Four Heatons: The Postcard Collection is a must for visitors and residents alike.
- Author BiographyIan Littlechilds is a professional photographer and author. Phil Page is a part-time English lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University and a working professional photographer. He is a volunteer at Stockport Image Library and has participated in exhibitions at The Heaton's Library. He has lived in Heaton Mersey for 30 years.
- Author(s)Ian Littlechilds,Phil Page
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThe Postcard Collection
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.