All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo marriage is free from conflicts about sex, money, child-rearing, in-laws, and work/life balance. Marriage columnist Karee Santos and her husband, Manuel, a psychiatrist who has been counseling couples for more than fifteen years, explore how applying the wisdom of the Catholic faith to marriage can free us to experience deep, lasting, and soul-satisfying love. We live in a culture that doesn't cherish the permanence of marriage, according to Karee and Manuel Santos. Even Catholics aren't immune from the epidemic of divorce. In The Four Keys to Everlasting Love, the Santoses draw on real-life stories, scriptural principles, and the timeless wisdom of St. John Paul II to help you celebrate the sacrament of Marriage without downplaying the difficulties of married life. In doing so, they will inspire you to stay in love with each other, Christ, and the wisdom of the Church. The Santoses tell their own story as well: how they learned to put family first; how they overcame health crises that exacted a physical, emotional, and spiritual toll; and how they navigated stressful holiday get-togethers with extended family. Each chapter provides discussion questions, action prompts, quotes from the Catechism of the Catholic Church and various popes, and additional online and print resources to stimulate the couple's conversation, mutual understanding, and positive change.
- Author BiographyManuel P. Santos, MD, is a psychiatrist at Mercy Hospital, Rockville, New York Karee Santos is a Catholic blogger, speaker, and a writer for the Catholic Match Institute.
- Author(s)Karee Santos,Manuel P. Santos
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight272 g
- Width215 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byChristopher West
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.