The Four Kinds of Sales People: How and Why They Excel - And How You Can Too by Chuck Mache (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA business parable that breaks down the vital characteristics of successful salespeople During his two decades of selling, managing, building, and leading salespeople and companies in a variety of industries, Chuck Mache has learned that there are four distinct kinds of salespeople. Gleaned from his years in the trenches, The Four Kinds of Sales People is a business fable that exposes the traits and characteristics of these four types and outlines how and why salespeople excel-or don't. The story follows four fictional salespeople, each of whom epitomizes the characteristics of a particular sales style, and provides a clear and exacting description of how each type goes about selling. Mache exposes the strengths and weaknesses of these salespeople and provides expert insight on what each type of salesperson requires to achieve next-level success. For salespeople, sales managers, and executives, this entertaining and practical book shows how to pinpoint personality traits and design a personalizedstrategy for unlimited sales success. Chuck Mache (Santa Rosa, CA ) is the founder of Chuck Mache Communications and is an architect for breakthrough achievement. He is also a popular speaker, executive coach and consultant and has field and executive experience in broadcasting, home warranty, telecom, office equipment, insurance, and mortgage banking.
- Author BiographyChuck Mache is a popular speaker, executive coach, and consultant. He has spent twenty-five years in the trenches in multiple industries including broadcasting, home warranty, telecom, office equipment, insurance, and mortgage banking where he used his unique breakthrough sales approach to create record-breaking revenues. The founder of Chuck Mache Communications, he is dedicated to helping people who are willing to break through to their next level. For more information, please visit www.chuckmache.com.
- Author(s)Chuck Mache
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width149 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.