Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rookie Read-About Geography series teaches young readers the basic facts about geography. Colorful maps and photos illustrate simple text that includes information about terrain, climate, and people. Readers come away with a feeling that they have visited the area and kw something about what it looks like and what it's like to live there. This title discusses the four oceans, the Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, and Arctic. Readers will learn that the Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean and the Arctic Ocean is the smallest. Readers will also be introduced to plants and animals that live in the ocean and learn that people use the ocean for travel and play.
- Author(s)Wil Mara
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRookie Read-About Geography (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width149 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.