The Four Vs of Leadership: Vision, Values, Value-added and Vitality by Peter J. A. Shaw (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Vs - Vision, Values, Value-added and Vitality - are the essential ingredients of effective leadership. They provide a framework for life and work that interrelates professional and personal priorities. In The Four V's of Leadership, experienced executive coach Peter Shaw leads you through difficult career and life situations using the four Vs, helping you to vision where you want to be, harness the values that drive you, release the value-added you bring to a role and grow your sources of vitality. By working with this framework, your vision will become clearer. It might be a specific vision in terms of your work or your community. You will enable change to happen. Your values will be consistent across each aspect of your life. You will be looking at all your decisions in relation to your values. Your value-added will become clearer in each aspect of your life. You will t be daunted for long by setbacks but will develop the resilience to maintain your value-added whatever the pressures. You will move on from rigid definitions of work-life balance. You will find new sources of vitality and energy and use your time to influence others constructively. You will experiment with different ways of ensuring freshness and joy in your life. Be ready to be challenged and inspired.
- Author BiographyPeter Shaw CB is a partner with Praesta Partners and a highly experienced executive coach working with senior members of the public, private and voluntary sectors. His clients range from blue chip companies such as Accenture and Shell to No 10 Downing Street, The Home Office and HM Treasury as well as organisations such as Tradecraft. Prior to becoming a coach Peter held three Director General Posts and worked in five Government Departments (Treasury, Education, Employment, Environment and Transport). He has delivered major national changes such as radically different pay arrangements for teachers and employment initiatives and led the mergers of several major government departments. As Finance Director he managed a GBP40 billion budget and introduced radical changes in funding and accountability arrangements. He was educated at Durham University.
- Author(s)Peter J. A. Shaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.