All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth Durango is t your ordinary Durango. It's t in Spain, or Mexico, and it's t a ski town in the Colorado Rockies, although Durangos do exist in all of those places. This Durango has an industry, albeit a rather odd one-it is a hideout business, a place where people pay to find sanctuary from former friends and associates who are either trying to kill them, or have them killed. Into this Durango comes a former chief justice of a state supreme court, followed by son-in-law Kelly Vines to act as his emissary to the beautiful and savvy mayor. Following them come a false priest, and a run of murders. It takes a Ross Thomas to stir these characters into a witty and ingenious mix readers will t be able to -and certainly would t want to-resist.
- Author BiographyRoss Thomas is ranked as one of the very top thriller writers by his fellow authors, and his readers loudly agree. Two Edgar Awards, and other prizes, only complement the abundant praise that Thomas has received. Thomas died in 1995, and since then all but one of his twenty-five novels had gone out of print. This should never have happened to the man of whom The New Yorker has said Very few...are as consistently entertaining...even fewer can match him for style and power. Minotaur is proud to remedy this situation by reissuing Thomas's novels. So start reading, and prepare to join Ross Thomas's legions of admiring fans.
- Author(s)Ross Thomas
- PublisherMinotaur Books,US
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books,US
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.