All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawyer Cameron Scott's second adventure starts with ather simple case that takes him to his old park ranger stomping grounds in piedmont North Carolina. While there, he learns that someone is trying to steal an inheritance from his client, newspaper publisher Suzanne Easterling. He encounters old friends and new enemies when he tries to identify the thieves and find out why they are targeting Suzanne. Worse, he finds his investigation intertwined with the FBI's investigation of an extremist group. Cameron faces danger and intrigue as he tries to save Suzanne's estate--and possibly her life.
- Author BiographyK. Robert Campbell is an attorney in Southeastern North Carolina who had a first career as a state park ranger. He weaves his outdoor and legal experiences together into the tapestry of Cameron's adventures.
- Author(s)K Robert Campbell
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.