All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Mumbai during the Hindu-Muslim conflict of the early 1990s, THE FOURTH PASSENGER is the story of four women raised with traditional Indian values, whose partnership give them the temerity to stand up against the religious extremism. Having reached their thirties and disillusioned with their lives and husbands, their decision to open an urban food stand is mingled with their memories of a distant past when two of them loved the same man. But, in order to establish their fledgling business, they must contend with individual temperament, extortionists, ruthless competitors, and most importantly, the prevailing religious intolerance.
- Author BiographyMini Nair has had two of her books published in India. A post graduate in chemistry, Mini Nair lives with her family and twin daughters in Mumbai where she was also born and brought up. THE FOURTH PASSENGER is her first novel.
- Author(s)Mini Nair
- PublisherRoman Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHowrah
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRoman Books
- Weight318 g
- Width208 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.