About this product
- DescriptionA legal-medical thriller revolving round the abortion debate.
- Author BiographyStanley Pottinger served in the Nixon and Ford Administrations and was promoted to Assistant to the Attorney General in the Carter Admistration. He has headed the Washington law office in Troy and also established a private practice - Pottinger & Company Inc. Stanley Pottinger has written for a number of magazines and periodicals and he was named one of 200 'Future Leaders of America' by Time Magazine. He has three children and lives in the New York area.
- Author(s)Stanley Pottinger
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/10/1995
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight348 g
- Width112 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.