All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the latest installment in the Dharma Detective series, private investigator Tenzing 'Ten' Norbu takes on the seedy world of human trafficking in Los Angeles and abroad. Following a shocking revelation involving his best friend and former partner, Bill, Ten is sent on an unexpected trip to Sarajevo to find a missing family member. This propels him on a mission to track down the ringleader of a corrupt worldwide organization operating through the dark tunnels of the Internet, whose impact hits too close to home. Ten is aided by a diverse cast of characters, including his eccentric assistant, Kim; genius hacker Mike; informant-turned-entrepreneur G-Force; and Petar, a chain-smoking Bosnian cab driver and fellow ex-police officer. Struggling to keep his personal and professional life intact proves difficult as Ten attempts to help Bill's strained marriage; resolve unfinished business with Bill's sister-in-law, Julie; heal his own family scars; and protect more incent victims - all while facing down issues that are far bigger than he ever imagined.
- Author BiographyGay Hendricks is a bestselling author with more than 30 books to his credit. The Tenzing Norbu Mystery series, which began with The First Rule of Ten, is Hendricks's first foray into fiction. Tinker Lindsay is an accomplished screenwriter and author who has written and produced a wide variety of books and films.
- Author(s)Gay Hendricks
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight376 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.