All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful tale of victory against all odds from master storyteller, Michael Morpurgo, lavishly illustrated by Michael Foreman. Every fox in the whole town, in the whole country just about, is a football fan...And we all have an impossible dream. In a cosy den under a garden shed lives a family of foxes. They love to watch football - all foxes do. But their favourite team keeps losing and losing, and it seems like things will never look up. That is, until Daddy Fox finds the ghost of a king, buried underneath a car park. A king who wishes only to be free. Release me, says the Ghost King, and I can do anything. Just tell me your greatest wish. For these football-loving foxes, might everything be about to change...?
- Author BiographyMichael Morpurgo OBE is one of Britain's best-loved writers for children. He has written over 100 books and won many prizes, including the Smarties Prize, the Blue Peter Book Award and the Whitbread Award. His recent bestselling novels include 'Listen to the Moon', 'A Medal for Leroy' and 'Shadow'. His novel 'War Horse' has been successfully adapted as a West End and Broadway theatre play and a major film by Steven Spielberg. A former Children's Laureate, Michael is also the co-founder, with his wife Clare, of the charity Farms for City Children.
- Author(s)Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight260 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.