All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFox goes to the library looking for mice ... t books! This isn't the forest; this is the library, says Mouse. You can only borrow things here. So begins the hilarity, as Mouse offers fox a book so that he will get new ideas - besides wanting to eat mice. The new book works! Now Fox is thinking about eating chickens. But when the chicken-eating, fix-hunting farmer walks into the library, Fox and Chicken think fast and come up with a surprising solution that just might save them both. The adorable antics of Fox should be of interest to all booklovers librarians, booksellers, and parents! Books about books and libraries (such as Library Lion) have a built in appeal.
- Author BiographyLorenz Pauli is a children's book author. His work has appeared on radio plays and in theater projects. In 2003 he received honorable mention for the Austraian State Prize for Poetry for Children. He is married and has two children. Kathrin Scharer was born in Basel. She has illustrated more than a dozen picture books and non-fiction books for young children, for some of which she has also written the text. She was nominated for the German Youth Literature Prize in 2010.
- Author(s)Kathrin Scharer,Lorenz Pauli
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight390 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.