All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing fractal analysis, irreversible aggregation models, synergetics, and percolation theory, this book describes the main reactions of high-molecular substances. It is the first to give the structural and physical grounds of polymers synthesis and curing based on fractal analysis. It provides a single equation for describing the relationship between the reaction rate constants and the equilibrium constants with the nature of the medium.
- Author BiographyG. V. Kozlov, DSc, is a Senior Scientist at UNIID of Kabardino-Balkarian State University in Nal'chik, Russian Federation during 1981-1994 and from 1997 until now. His scientific interests include the structural grounds of properties of polymeric materials of all classes and states: physics of polymers, polymer solutions and melts, and composites and nanocomposites. He proposed to consider polymers as natural nanocomposites. He is the author of more than 1500 scientific publications, including 30 books, published in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Great Britain, German Federal Republic, Holland, and USA. A. K. Mikitaev, DSc, is Professor and Head of the Chair of organic chemistry and high-molecular compounds at Kabardino-Balkarian State University in Nal'chik, Russiaduring 1971-1990 and from 2004 until now. He set up the Scientific-Educational Center Polymer and Composites in 2008. He developed and worked in industry on the production technology of poly(butylenes terephtalate) and nanocomposite materials and its basis, including nanocomposite thermoelastoplastics. His scientific interest in synthesis of polymers includes the developing strategies for manufacture of polymers of different classes. Synthesis, characterization and performance are all integral parts of these research fields. He is the author of more than 1000 scientific works, including 14 books, and has received 160 author's certificates and patents. Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, is Head of the Polymer Division at the N. M. Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, and professor at Moscow State Academy of Fine Chemical Technology, Russia, as well as professor at Kazan National Research Technological University, Kazan, Russia. He is also a prolific author, researcher, and lecturer. He has received several awards for his work, including the the Russian Federation Scholarship for Outstanding Scientists. He has been a member of many professional organizations and on the editorial boards of many international science journals.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note202 black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byA. K. Mikitaev,G. V. Kozlov,Gennady Efremovich Zaikov
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.