All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this heart-rending true account, LeeAnn Taylor opens with an urgent prayer for death. With unrelenting honesty, she describes her harrowing battles raising three children with Fragile X syndrome and autism, the frightening episodes with her disabled sons, and the anguish of mothering these fragile children. When her ordeal escalates, she turns to death as her only escape. LeeAnn's story takes the reader deep into the heart of the human spirit. It is the lumius account of one woman's tragic descent into the darkness, and, ultimately, her triumphant emergence into the light of redeeming love. Chronicled by her own journal entries, The Fragile Face of God is a celebration of humanity-both the fragile and the sublime-and an intimate view into what makes our journey here one of purpose and eternal significance. Can our darkest hour give rise to miracles? Can departed loved ones intervene on our behalf? And can the most fragile among us light the way?
- Author BiographyLEEANN TAYLOR is the mother of five children, three of whom were born with the genetic disorder Fragile X syndrome and autism. Her triumphant story of courage, resilience, and redemption beyond the veil serves as the luminous foundation for her sacred work. She is a champion for hope and uses writing, filmmaking, artistry, and mentoring to teach the eternal nature of humankind and promote the advancement of divine light. Her writings, wisdom, and works can be found at www.leeanntaylorstory.com.
- Author(s)Leeann Taylor
- PublisherDunham Books
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDunham Books
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.