All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIf the postmodern is a collage--as some critics have suggested--or if collage is itself a kernel of the postmodern, what does this mean for our way of understanding the world? The Frame and the Mirror uses this question to probe the distinctive question of the postmodern situation and the philosophical problem of representation.
- Author BiographyThomas Brockelman is an assistant professor at Le Moyne College and a lecturer in architecture at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Thomas Brockelman
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- Series TitlePhilosophy, Literature & Culture S.
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.