All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intensive study of a large Texas ranch, particularly of its business and financial aspects, in which the author has utilized many company records and firsthand accounts by the men who were engaged in the difficult task of establishing and maintaining a major cattle and land operation in wild, relatively isolated, semidesert country.
- Author(s)Lester Fields Sheffy
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1963
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleM.K. Brown Range Life Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight953 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.