Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the latter part of a turbulent century for Europe, France and Germany have been at the forefront of the developments that have shaped both Western and Eastern Europe. Having initiated and controlled ecomic and monetary union, the greater goal is w that of further European integration, and the Franco-German dynamic is likely to be crucial again in the success or failure of achieving this. The Franco-German Axis in European Integration examines the effectiveness and durability of the Franco-German relationship in European integration, tracing this important partnership through many political and ecomic disparities. This study goes on to assess the role of these two states in the challenges w facing the Union; from EMU, to the process of stabilising its eastern borders, and from enlargement of the Union, to the struggle to agree on a common foreign security policy. This volume will appeal as much to policymakers and interest groups as it will to scholars, students, and researchers in the field of European studies and international relations.
- Author BiographyGisela Hendriks, Lecturer in European Studies, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK and Annette Morgan, formerly Senior Lecturer in European Training, Civil Service College, UK
- Author(s)Annette Morgan,Gisela Hendriks
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2001
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight1049 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.