The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal by Nick Bryant (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by goulds-book-arcade
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling expose of corporate corruption and government cover-ups, this account of a nationwide child-trafficking and pedophilia ring in the United States tells a sordid tale of corruption in high places. The scandal originally surfaced during an investigation into Omaha, Nebraska's failed Franklin Federal Credit Union and took the author beyond the Midwest and ultimately to Washington, DC. Implicating businessmen, senators, major media corporations, the CIA, and even the venerable Boys Town organization, this extensively researched report includes firsthand interviews with key witnesses and explores a controversy that has received scant media attention.
- Author BiographyNick Bryant is a journalist whose work largely focuses on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States. His mainstream and investigative journalism has been featured in Gear, Playboy, The Reader, and on Salon.com. He is the coauthor of America's Children: Triumph of Tragedy. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Nick Bryant
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Note30 b/w photos
- Weight1034 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.