The Frazzled Teacher's Wellness Plan: A Five-Step Program for Reclaiming Time, Managing Stress, and Creating a Healthy Lifestyle by J. Allen Queen, Patsy S. Queen (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy wellness guide helps busy teachers optimize their classroom effectiveness and breeze through stressful times. Custom crafted by an educator and a nurse who understand the stresses teachers face, this updated second edition offers a five-step program to help weary educators: * Master the science of stress management * Restructure professional and personal priorities * Use techlogy for effective time management * Understand and eliminate procrastination and perfectionism * Use nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle * Easily fit health-promoting exercises and yoga routines into their hectic schedules New research includes expert tools, tips, and examples for managing high-stakes CCSS, 21st Century Learning initiatives, and new techlogy requirements. Use this all-in-one guide to help teachers maintain high energy, boost morale, and increase productivity!
- Author BiographyJ. Allen Queen is professor and former chair of the Department of Educational Leadership at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. A former classroom teacher, principal, college administrator, and university professor, he works with teachers and principals in the areas of managing priorities, time management, and stress reduction. Queen has written over 30 books and 70 articles, including The Frazzled Teacher's Wellness Plan (Corwin Press 2004), The Block Scheduling Handbook (Corwin Press 2002), and books on karate and fitness for young readers. He has appeared on radio and television programs, including ABC's World News Now, and has been a consultant to over 160 schools and districts in 36 states and 3 foreign countries in the areas of classroom discipline, school safety, block scheduling, and time management. Patsy S. Queen earned a BS in Education (Home Economics) and a BS in Nursing from Western Carolina University, and a Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas at Austin. She has experience as a registered nurse in North Carolina, Virginia, and Texas. In addition to holding national certification in her specialty area, she is recognized by the North Carolina Board of Nursing as a Clinical Nurse Specialist. She has served as an item writer for the National Counsel of State Boards of Nursing Licensure Examination for registered nurses, and for the National Credentialing Center's nursing specialty certification exams. Patsy has taught nursing and nutrition courses for the past 25 years and is presently an instructor at Gaston Community College in Dallas, North Carolina.
- Author(s)J. Allen Queen,Patsy S. Queen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.